Ohhh the television, how I do love you

on Thursday, October 01, 2009

"The wheelchair kid's right. That Rachel girl makes me want to light myself on fire, but she can sing."
I LOVE GLEE.

And thanks to the wonderful hulu.com
(God, Allah, whoever- please bless the person who thought that up)
I can watch it!!!


and even though I know TV is supposed to be
, I don't really care because TONIGHT

I'm going to have the best TV night ever...
Glee, then So You Think You Can Dance,
followed by
Runway Night at Sam's
(Sam, being my adorable neighbor, who TiVo's Runway every week so we can have our weekly Runway parties)

It's so nice to have a smaller to-do list all of a sudden,
especially when you're the tiniest bit sick,
and have the time to watch some TV for once.


Ahhhhhh, satisfaction. And I deserve it, because I made a

100%(!!!!!)

on my French Test today.

love, rudi

Leave a Reply