on Wednesday, October 14, 2009




I made a bad decision today,
I slept until one, which gave me nightmares
and then I went to etsy.com
and fell in love:

I only wish I was brave enough to wear these boots. They are GORGEOUS and I love love love them.
I think if I didn't live in Corbin I'd wear them all the time,
but it's so weird dressing nicely around here.
It's very uncomfortable to be cute.
And actually, this dress has been one of my favorites for a very long time. I love the belt mostly, though. Plus that crazy clown collar.

and I 100% love this dress. I dream of pineapples and coconut bread.


talk to you later.

love, rudi





One Comment

  1. Those boots are nice!! I'. from KY as well. I lived in McCreary Count and will be moving back there soon. And that first dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete