on Monday, May 10, 2010

Yay clothes!! 
And pretty living rooms!
And, and...
Yay Pretty Things!!!!

I love how cuddly allen company's vintage is....
It all makes me want to take a nap with the windows open
and have a picnic in the rain. 

Ahhhh, Romance
allen company inc.






And I think this is the snuggliest Bedroom in the world.
Gabriel Wick's place

Lula's sister's place


And I really want to make one of these.....
And I fully intend on making a necklace like this girl's
Isn't that just something?!
YUMMMITOUS!
I'm also very excited about tomorrow,
because Patrick and I are heading to Knoxville to do some hard core studying at the UT Library!
Oh What Fun!!

See you tomorrow,
love, rudi

One Comment

  1. I love everything in this post.
    Especially the first thing. It would match my $3.00 shoes.

    ReplyDelete