A Dragon at Prom!

on Wednesday, May 05, 2010

All Right!!
I'm finally putting up some of those pictures I promised.
I'm so sorry I've been an unreliable source for your entertaintment,
but when I alluded to finals in my last post I meant it.
I've been cramming my brain with trig properties and the history of the world
(no lie- Anthropology is so much fun! You can take that as sarcasm or not).
But here's a sneak peak of last weekend,
WHICH WAS AWESOME.
Once again, concert photos coming later :)

Enjoy!!

I'm really bad at flying kites....

I love this picture!! He's prolly the cutest boy I know!


Isn't Ducah foxxy?


Oh, yes, this IS the most EPIC DRAGON KITE you have ever seen.
Sadie's first painting :) I thought she did a pretty swell job!


And finally! Pictures of my pretty German on prom night!!
Isn't she adorable? Her dress made her look like a princess.











Me and Truchi stayed home and watched Star Wars.
I think we won the best date contest that night. :)

love, rudi

Leave a Reply