on Monday, April 26, 2010

source
Abby Try Again
I love love all these photos so much. 
I would really love a print of the last one...


And my lack of an income is making me itch.
I really hate not earning any money- 
not that I spend it often,
but I never seem to have enough to make me comfortable. 

Luckily I'm a professional internet window shopper
and depressing myself by browsing through clothes I will probably never afford 
is a favorite hobby of mine ;).

For example:

If you can't tell, Anthropologie is my haunt of choice today.
I'm feeling pretty weak in the knees now....
I think I'll go lay down.

Good night.
 love, rudi

4 Comments

  1. i absolutelly love it!
    amazing looks!
    Yaary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS swimsuit
    fabulous looks..great anthropologie dress
    love your blog, great inspiration!
    thanks for sharing, love it

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you all like! And thanks so much cma, I'm so glad I can be a source of something pretty for you!

    ReplyDelete