Party Romper!

on Wednesday, December 28, 2011

At some point during my time at Stephens, I've started a personal tradition. Whenever I go out with my girlies or there's a party on campus, I pull out the Party Romper. It's the perfect mixture of looking half decent while being ironic enough to avoid the pressure of needing to look good, and it's a great conversation starter. And that's the point of parties, right? Plus, as far as I'm concerned, the ONLY way I'm able to pull off such a ridiculous outfit is in an ironic way.
Here's me in Party Romper on Halloween on the far right:


Anyway, recently tragedy has struck and Party Romper got a little torn to pieces in the dryer. Morgan, in the polka dotty dress in the front, swears all it needs is a little repair, but I say, HEY! Forever 21 is having a buy one get one free sale, and I bet it would be awesome if all my friends had party rompers, too. Let's make this a big deal. Let's.




Oh, for the love of Parties, and the love of Rompers. 

love, rudi

Leave a Reply