Le Bon Marche

on Saturday, December 10, 2011

   I've been watching Amy Sedaris interviews on youtube all night. She gives me the confidence that yes, I can be bad at crafts and still do them, and I can be completely entertaining while badly doing those crafts. My favorite video may be this one, where Amy just insults and antagonizes Martha Stewart the whole time.





    Anyway, I began doing a lot of online window shopping and found the cutest tea towel prints.
Le Bon Marche is a festive little company that has made my hankering to buy a goat and sheep farm stronger than ever before. Their products are inspired by the French countryside, which, now that I think about it, sounds like a pretty great location for my farm. But before that happens, I've got to get some of these tea towels.







    When I have a kitchen, you can bet your bottom dollar that I will not only own beautiful tea towels like this, but I will use them while cooking wonderful snacks and meals and sauces and hot drinks. Especially hot drinks.

love, rudi

Leave a Reply