Calendar Love

on Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm getting antsy about beginning another semester in the graphic design world, and my excitement has sent me on a search for calendars and planners to start my new year off with a big productive bang.

It's gearing up to be a really exciting semester. A week or two ago I interviewed with a local marketing and advertising company in town, and I earned a great internship position. I'll be helping them re-evaluate their current directions and tactics, and re-branding their company while I'm at it! I can't tell you how completely excited I am about this opportunity, and what better way to jump into a big organization/design project than keeping myself organized with a sharply designed planner or calendar?








I'm crushing super hard on this one, from Julia.

So sweet :)

love, rudi

Leave a Reply