My last post for a while.

on Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I havent been blogging, and there are a few reasons why.

1) I've been really busy! Yesterday I wrote my essay for my Transy application, and mom and I have been working on rigorous house-cleaning sprees. (My room is SO clean!)
2) Me and Sadie have been painting a lot. She's painting right now, actually, while I post this and then do some more college stuff. She likes to hold the paintbrush in her mouth.
3) No one reads this. And maybe my boyfriend reads it, but he talks to me twice a day anyway, so he knows what I'm thinking all the time.

So I think this is officially a cut-off. I'll post pictures, and I think that's as lucky as you'll get.
Unless of course, somebody actually followed my blog. Then I'd go crazy and blog til I dropped.

So here's a few good-bye internet stuff for you to look at, plus a new blog or two.



these are from photographers Yves Marchand and Romain Meffre.


this is for all the boys. Well, and the girls, if they want a good laugh or two.

magnificent bastard answers questions sent in by guys about all things style- or grooming related. It sounds gay as hell, but i think it's really hilarious. Here's an example:


And last, and probably my favorite, here in lunarosa.
She's my new favorite photographer who isn't famous.










good bye.


love, rudi


One Comment

  1. I must admit, I'm sad. :( I kept checking back to see if you'd posted anything new, and it's disappointing to hear that your leaving. I understand though. Hope everything goes splendidly for you, and if you pop back into the blog-world, let me know. ;)

    ReplyDelete