first day of school, and photos of town which said school resides.

on Monday, August 10, 2009

First day of school!

Which I was really nervous about, due to embarrassing and unspeakable tragedies last year-
but it was okay.
and I'm happy for that.

Patrick spent the night last night, and we went around taking pictures of our beautiful town.


There should be more heart-stopping photos up soon...
that is, if me and Patrick get off our lazy butts and actually get some bloggy work done.
we always talk about how bored we are, but we never seem to really do anything about it.

and I promise to put up those (really bad and not even worth looking at) pictures of New York. They're all up. I just need to put words with the pictures.

And sometimes I just don't feel like typing anymore.

But happy news!! I started talking to Jesse-Fox about my senior photos!!!
And they're gonna be RIGHTEOUS because Jesse-Fox is RIGHTEOUS.
But I need ideas.

Are there any ideas?

.....any? ....at all?


love, rudi

Leave a Reply