on Friday, December 24, 2010





Merry Christmas everyone! 

It's been a mixture of heaven and hell being home for the holidays.
(Could I shove one more 'H' word in there?)

On one hand, I've had a great time relaxing and lounging about with the family, 
living at a fairly leisurely pace and enjoying my time off.
But I've also had a hard time being efficient in anything or getting even the most menial things done. 
I feel like I should be able to relax, but I'm still worrying about all these things I'm not getting done while simultaneously trying to force myself to lay around while I have the chance. 

Just ask Truchi, it's turned me into a nightmare of a person to deal with.

Merry Christmas, all. From the other blogs I read, it seems that the blogging world is doing pretty well, striving with all their happy and beautifully dressed lives.
Ohhh jealousy...

2 Comments

  1. I love that last photo.

    Merry Christmas!

    Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. That house is beautiful! Have you eaten it yet? :)

    I hope you have a lovely Christmas day today, and manage to relax a bit too. And eat lots of nice food! And the same for your family: your little sister is ever so cute!

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete