I'm in love with a girl named Jexx

on Monday, September 28, 2009

So, as I said before, I went to Lexington,
and I had the greatest time.

First I visited Cameron:
and he showed me his school Transy because maybe that will be my school too.

On to Steak 'n' Shake, Half Price Books, and then back to the dorms, where I did
the WORST parking job anyone has EVER made.

Then to Mason's:

(who has the swine flu, but made me walnut pancakes for breakfast anyway)
And we giggled and talked all night during our very real sleepover.

But then, THEN.

My beautiful friend JesseFox

who graduated a long time ago (Three years? Four years?)
took my picture!

Many, many, many times, and they are
THE most beautiful pictures I have ever seen of myself.




Aren't they awesome?!
She's the best photographer I have ever met, and I had such a great time catching up with her!
She made me so comfortable, and I wasn't nervous to pose. She didn't even care when I ran a red light (her husband Macy says it was two).

And a big thank you too Roscoe, the guy with the beard (I want to say Jason, but I know that's not right) Hula-Hoop girl, and guy with the hat.


But the bottom line is,
THANK YOU Jesse,
and I cannot WAIT to see what else came out of that photo shoot.

love, rudi

2 Comments

  1. these pictures are so awesome! is it the diana that you use in all of them or is it just a prop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my Diana, and we just used it for a prop. But hopefully a few of the photos I took with it that day turn out well.

    ReplyDelete