Tuesday? Wednesday?

on Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's raining!
Sometimes summer drags so slow. I feel like I'm always waiting for something during the day, but by the time I figure out that I'm really waiting for nothing,
the day is over!
and for some reason it's taking so long for stuff to get started around here...
I was ready for the day by 11, but I guess the day's adventures just isn't ready for me yet.

But while I'm here, let me show you these photos. I'm slowly constructing my dream house,
and here's a little part of it thus far:


I love the map on the wall, the little curtain, and everything about the top photo.
Unfortunately I've had these photos just sitting on my computer so long I don't remember where they're from,
otherwise I'd visit the site again and again!


Leave a Reply