Design Crush

on Tuesday, June 05, 2012

I've completely fallen in love with web designer Heath Waller. I can tell you how badly I wish this first site was my own. I physically hurt with envy.






Summer is really hurting my designer identity. I have my hand in a project right now, but I have to drive across town to a library computer lab to work on anything, and that's just if my mom doesn't need me to babysit or if she doesn't already have plans for us. I have to say I'm really missing the structure and late nights of school, plus the deadlines and constant input from other people. It's a little defeating to realize how dependent I am as a designer on other people's critiques and input- designing without that crutch is just less. Less of everything.

But anyway, I'm in love with Heath Waller.


love, rudi

Leave a Reply