You Smell of Etsy

on Thursday, June 02, 2011

This week I've got some major projects on my hands. I decided that instead of sitting around waiting for some business to hire me, I'm going to devote my time to starting up my own Etsy shop, which is something I've been wanting to do for a long time. 
Isn't that exciting?? I'm looking so forward to starting up such a big project, and despite the fact that I'm scared to death of just wasting a bunch of my money and time, I'm excited about taking this risk. I want to make it work so badly. 

So I began gathering some materials and doing some research online during my and mom's trip to Pittsburgh (photos on their way!), and first thing this morning I began pulling my little shop together and digging up a notebook to record myself. The more I research and dig around Etsy, the better I feel about jumping in. What can I really lose, right? Worse case scenario I'm stuck with awesome headbands and up-cycled cloth napkins for my future life of fun and pretty things, and a productively used summer. Sounds like a good deal to me!


 Also I started reading my book that came in the mail yesterday. Truchi and I found the book cover on someone's photo blog and thought it was the funniest thing ever. So I bought it, and I've been creepily entertained ever since!

And these aprons are from Aprons by Vittoria. I love doing Etsy research. :)

love, rudi




Leave a Reply