on Sunday, September 05, 2010


I've been craving this song so much that I need easier access to it!

I hope you all are doing quite well- I'm having the time of my life, but it's been surprisingly bittersweet.
You know Truchi, my gorgeous boyfriend?
He's not my boyfriend anymore, and that was a bit of a shock- especially since I was the one that broke things off. I'm trying not to dwell on things but it's hard to try not to be sad. 

On a better note, I've never had so many friends who I love. You can check up on my adventures at 
stephens.edu/rudi

There are a few pretty funny stories there. And pictures galore! 


I love you all. I've missed you!

love, rudi

3 Comments

  1. I'm sorry to hear about you and Truchi, and also quite surprised. But I'm sure it will be for the better: it'll allow you to really become independent and an individual at Stephen's. I've been following your blog there and I love it! It just looks like you're having a fabulous time!

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i`m sorry to hear (and surprised too) that you two broke up. and it`s not a bad thing to be sad. from time to time it`s okay.
    *epicmegagiga hug*

    p.s. love your stephens blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you owe it to your fans to keep this blog going and to add a picture of your college dorm. Also, check out the Google ad about markers and cork board. Rudi made some awesome jewelry holders with old frames and some corkboard. Add some pearl headed straight pins and voila ~ nifty necklace holders.

    ReplyDelete